Be Encouraged




I had written the Unity schools' entrance exam and had missed the cut-off by a few marks. So, I couldn't secure an admission on merit. 


I had given up and had even started schooling in Queens' School Enugu with many senior girls rushing me for school daughter😇 until towards the end of the first term, when my mum told me that I had been successfully admitted.
I thought all hope was gone but eventually, I commenced school in FGC, Enugu, the school of my dreams in JS 1 second term! Glory!💃🏽

On the 21st of January, 2012, I received a call from my friend, Chimex, which was an answer to my 2 year-old prayer. I had written JAMB twice and had already registered for the 3rd one as those in 1st year had spent over 3 months already. I had given up but God came through and I got admitted into the school and department of my choice, a month to the matriculation and exams. (Don't ask me how I made a 4.1 that semester; we slept barely 3hours daily and of course, God's grace was super sufficient!) 
Glory! 💃🏽💃🏽
  
I wrote only two Internship exams and concluded that I was already taken in the last one. My mum spoke to no avail for me to apply for more. I just had the conviction that it was settled and Benin was the place.

April, 2017, I got the expected and exciting text message from the University of Benin Teaching Hospital asking me to resume my internship.
That was how I relocated from Enugu, eventually.
And God made it happen so swiftly. 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Why am I telling all these stories?

What was a prayer point became a Testimony! What I once cried all night about came through as sources of my Joy.

Have you been praying and crying about that particular issue?
Don't lose heart; God is able to do exceeding abundantly, above all that you can ever ask or imagine. God hears and He will answer you if you don't give up. 

You will sing this song by Min. Nathaniel Bassey  

See what the Lord has Done
See what the Lord has Done
What we Waited for
Has come to Pass
See what the Lord has Done

I will celebrate with you soon! 
🎉

© Esther Onyekachukwu-Ugwu

Post a Comment

0 Comments