Happy New Month to this Awesome Family

Month of VICTORY

You may be wondering what ADVANCED in March and what is it to be excited in the month of April... But I'm here to tell you to carefully ruminate over your life's encounters and you will see the goodness of the Lord. I did and I saw some advancements. 

In the Month of March, the lesson I learnt above everything else is VANITY UPON VANITY. (I'm currently on the book of Ecclesiastes and I can really understand it when Solomon screams, "All is Vanity and a chasing after the wind"). 

Do I fold my arms and say that all is Vanity, hence, no need to work?

No. I engage my spirit, soul and body so that in the end, I'm relevant on Earth for earthly activities with the absolute motive of the establishment of the Kingdom of God here on Earth.

In this *New Month of April*, we shall be Victorious over every thing that poses a challenge and obstruction to us.

Therefore, *the Month of April is declared a Month of VICTORY for the POSH family*.

I welcome you all to this New Month!

(POSH Convener)

Post a Comment

0 Comments