How far with your 2019 Goals?

Looking at my goal book for year 2019, I feel like running to a safe place to hide... And I ask: It's 6/12 already, what have I achieved?

This may be the story of someone reading this too. 2019 has been an unusual year for me... But here are 3 things I've resolved to do:

1. Be thankful - No matter what,  a living dog is better than a dead lion. I'm grateful for life, above all else.

2. Learn the necessary life lessons- No need wasting time, trying to figure out who to blame.  Nah! I'd rather learn the lessons I need to learn than curl up in a bed of sorrows and regrets. Life goes on!

3. Live again- Living is about Attitude. I've chosen to get new weapons from my arsenal to give another shot at life. Hopefully,  we shall be successful this time by His grace.

In all,  remember that it is God that gives you power to succeed. Don't leave Him out. He knows the road ahead of you which you've never traded on and He's willing to take you through it if you can just TRUST Him.

Better and greater shall be the latter of 2019 than the former.
Shalom!

- Esther Nwachukwu

Post a Comment

0 Comments