EXCELLING IN YOUR UNIQUENESS

by Esther Best Nwachukwu

Excelling in your uniqueness

We are all different! Every one of us is different.

So, when we know this, it will help us understand that we can't do everything someone else is doing just to be successful in life.I learn from many people... I listen to lots of people out there who motivate and inspire me.

I noticed that I struggled when I tried to compare myself with them... When I wanted to check out for their special traits and character, talents and gifts, to know if I have them too.

I got tired and just gave up! But along the line, I got the message:

USE THE PRINCIPLES THAT WORKED FOR THEM IN WHAT YOU DO.
I began to employ this...

I learnt the principles they emphasized on and tried to apply them. Then, I saw myself get similar results like them.

Lesson 1: You can't be me and I can't be you; give up trying to be like me. Just deploy the principles that work for a successful person in any field and you'll be successful in your Field also.

Furthermore, I want to remind you that you've got lots up there... You've got lots with you. Don't underestimate the power you have to become all you want to become.
Everything happening in your life is an ingredient for the food cooking... And that food cooking is THE BEST YOU!

You may be good now... Fair enough.
You may be better... Beautiful.
But to be the BEST YOU, you need every bit of the ingredients in their right quantities.
When I look at my life, I laugh as past events because they all build me for an AWESOME BEST ESTHER.

The same with you...
I'm not proud of some of my past, but at the same time, I'm grateful I had those experiences. They're for the BEST ME!

The first online class I registered for in early 2019 (which I never finished) was on Global health. Recently, I applied for a course and it's on GLOBAL HEALTH. I didn't believe that I had heard of Global health until I brought the first note to use for another course and saw the title, "Knowledge management in Global Health". It's funny how we act out our future choices without even knowing.
Somehow, I keep seeing all my passions and likes sync up and I get wowed!

So, what am I saying?

Never get tired if doing something in the now.

And Don't get tired of the process... Enjoy it!
With this,I want to encourage you that GOD'S GOT EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU PLANNED OUT; STOP TRYING TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT!
I believe you've been inspired...

Keep working at being the BEST YOU!
Thank you and have a GREAT DAY!

I'm Esther Nwachukwu, inspiring Possibilities in you and calling out the best in you.

Cheers!

Post a Comment

0 Comments